♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Somebody use your Pin in Pinterest ... What would you do?

"Do good deed even it's small one. Stop sleaze even as small as a dust"

One day you open your pinterest account and get the message that someone "save" or "pin" one of your pin collection. But after you check, the "pinner" somehow has changed your pin link to their page link (NOT TO YOURS) .... 
Does this include theft of cyberspace? Stealing your images / Pin and put their link instead of yours... only to gain visitors to their page.

Recently, I came across some accounts that "use" my images/pin on pinterest and change my link to theirs 

Check these account:



Go there and check, maybe you'll find your pin/ image as well


SAY NO TO FAKE PAGE!






Update:
One day, one or two id already been removed as well as the web page link, but when I re-check some other day, they come up again.

If you are as annoyed as I am, please do share my post and check those link above, maybe some of your works are there also.


BAHASA INDONESIA

Suatu hari anda membuka akun pinterest anda dan mendapatkan pesan bahwa seseorang "menyimpan" salah satu koleksi pin anda. Tapi setelah anda cek, si "pinner" somehow telah merubah link pin anda ke link page nya.... Apakah ini termasuk pencurian dunia maya? Mencuri gambar / Pin anda dan memasanya hanya untuk menarik pengunjung ke page mereka.

Baru- baru ini saya menjumpai dua akun yang "mencuri" gambar/ pin saya di pinterest dan mengubah link nya ke link milik mereka....

Cek dua akun ini:
DJR --> https://www.pinterest.com/djr0560 (with link page: http://cup-cakest.blogspot.se/)
FEH --> https://www.pinterest.com/feh0145 (with link page: http://tesfood.blogspot.se/)
Mungkin ada Pin/ poto milik anda juga.

"Lakukan kebaikan walau sekecil apapun. Cegah kebatilan walau sekecil apapun kebatilan itu"


AYO LAWAN FANPAGE/ PAGE BLOG ABAL-ABAL YANG ASAL COMOT MILIK ORANG!!
loading...

1 comment:

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected