♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Jamur goreng krispi /Crunchy fried mushrooms

Selam Everybody....Merhaba from Turkey...

Have you try this snack?
I remember had this snack few years ago. At that time in Indonesia, this fried mushrooms was one of favorite street snack. Even there were many franchises selling this booming snack everywhere. Big mall, school, campus, market, street stall..... 

Well, basically Indonesian like street food so much..seriously! If you visit Indonesia you will easily finding street vendors selling anything almost everywhere... and they are mostly open 24 hours!

And if there's new food on street and people like it, it will easily booming and spread so fast like virus...hahahha.. including this fried mushrooms. People are like addicted to eat it, that's why fried mushrooms' vendors spread so fast like mushrooms in rain season :)

There are many variant of mushrooms they sell, like oyster mushrooms, champignon mushrooms until enoki muhsrooms.

And today... suddenly I miss to eat that snack again.. and more I want to give other snack variant to my kid... so happy she loves it and ask again and again...

So here my recipe if you wanna try it also at home...

Ingredients and how to make it:
  • about 250 gr oyster mushrooms/ you can go with enoki mushrooms
  • 130 gr all purpose flour
  • 25 gr tapioca starch ( or rice flour work just fine)
  • about 1 tsp salt or to taste
  • 1 tsp black pepper powder or to taste
  • 1/4 tsp curry powder (optional)
  • pinch of baking soda (about 1/8 tsp), not more or you'll have bitter taste
  • 1 large egg, beat with 3 Tbsp water/ milk
  • cooking oil for fry
  1. Clean mushrooms with brush (but mostly mushrooms are clean to use directly), torn into smaller lengthwise pieces. 
  2. Mix all flour with spices and baking soda, sift into platter. I sifted the flour to evenly distribute the spices, baking soda and flours.
  3. Dip into egg wash then dredge into flour mixture. Coat them nicely with flour, shake to remove excess flour.
  4. Heat enough cooking oil over medium heat. Fry mushrooms over medium heat until golden brown. Strain and drain the excess oil.
Serve warm immediately with ketchup or chilly sauce and mayonnaise.

Oyster Mushrooms
loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected