♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Double Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins, copy cat recipe



Hello again... Merhaba from Tukiye. Happy great weekend for you. Hope you always enjoying wonderful time with your family and love ones. Bright sunny yet cold outside this Friday in my place, time to bring my kid outside to enjoy little bit short time sunshine and get rid off her boring time stay in house this winter. We went to park in our neighborhood today.

And after enjoying her time played around with swing, slide and played a ball with some other boys--yes, my daughter prefer plays a ball with boys than play a doll or cooking toys with other girls (^,^)-- we went home passed by one local bakery. She saw some chocolate muffins and cried for it... Oh , no... I hate when my kid cries in the middle of the street and I must "drag" her to walk quickly away from something she cry for... It was not because I didn't want to buy her that chocolate muffin...But I remember I already made muffin at home earlier last night.

But... instead of stop crying and walk with me away from that bakery, she strikes and cries more loud while her finger point at those muffins behind the bakery's window.. of course some people turned and look at us.....hhhhhsssss.... what to do.... so I buy her one chocolate muffin she wants. As I thought before, she didn't finish eat that muffin from bakery near our house... :(

Our evening teatime as usual in my family, I serve my banana chocolate muffin I made. And you know what.. my daughter finish banana chocolate muffin I made one whole muffin (that muffin I made big size).. And seem she loves it much and so does my husband. 


This recipe I adapted from Scientifically Sweet here with very minor adjustment. And here the recipe I rewrite for you. 

Ingredients: Makes 12 small cupcakes or 6 big cupcake
  • 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/3 cup unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa powder
  • 1 ¼ tsp baking powder
  • ½ tsp baking soda
  • ¼ tsp salt
  • ½ tsp ground cinnamon
  • ¾ cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 medium bananas, previously frozen)
  • 1/3 cup sour cream --> I use 1/4 tbsp white vinegar and fill my cup with milk up to 1/3 cup.
  • 1 large egg
  • ½ cup granulated sugar
  • ¼ cup canola oil
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips --> me, plus about 1 Tbsp for sprinkle over the top before baking, it make looks scrumptious! 


How to:

  1. Preheat your oven to 180°C. Line a standard 12-cup (I use 6 big size around 200 ml capacity) muffin pan with paper liners and set aside.
  2. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; whisk together to blend evenly and set aside.
  3. In a large bowl, whisk together mashed bananas and sour cream until smooth. Whisk in egg, sugar, canola oil and vanilla extract until well blended. Add the flour mixture and the chocolate chips and fold gently until just combined. Do not over-mix.
  4. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Fill them up to 3/4 full. Bake until the muffin tops spring back when touched gently and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean despite any melted chocolate chips, 25~30 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.





loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected