♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Bihun Goreng udang / simply my shrimp fried rice vermicelli noodle (bee hoon)



Merhaba From Türkiye 👋


First of all, I'd like to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you can come back, again and again, to check up on any beyond Indonesian or Turkish food or something sweets that you might love. Your comments and emails brighten my days and make this simple blog thing worthwhile 😍💛 
And make sure you subscribe to my Youtube channel and turn on the bell sign to get more video recipes.


I just made simple and quick menu for my self and my kid. It's fried vermicelli noodle a la me. This food is kinda comfort food for me especially if I don't really want to eat rice nor bread. My fave actually vermicelli noodle with a little gravy in it- thick and spicy gravy. Very great food especially in cold days like now.

But my kid doesn't like gravy one so I decide to make fried version. It's very simple to make and definitely great meal for you who crave asian flavor. You can skip the shrimp at all or just use chicken meat, it's up to any ingredients you have on fridge.

So here the recipe a la me (^,^)

Make about 5 share


Ingredients:
  • 1/2 packet rice vermicelli (about 200 gr)
  • 1 Tbsp soy sauce or kecap manis/ sweet soy sauce
  • 1 Tbsp sesame oil
  • 1 bowl shredded cabbage (about 300 gr)
  • 1 small bowl shrimp (about 200 gr), remove the head but do not discard, it will mashed with spices
  • 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
  • 1 stalk leek, roughly chopped
  • 2 tsp salt or to taste
  • 1 tsp sugar (optional)
  • about 3 Tbsp cooking oil
ground spice:
  • 5 shallot
  • 4 garlic
  • 1 tsp peppercorn
  • shrimp's head


For pickles:
  • 2 medium carrot, cut matchstick
  • 2 medium cucumber, cored and cut matchstick
  • 6~7 shallot, halved
  • few birdeye chilly
  • 1/2 Tbsp salt
  • 1 Tbsp sugar
  • 1 1/2 Tbsp white vinegar
  • 1 Tbsp water

>>Make your pickle first.  Mix and toss all ingredients and keep in jar with a lid.


How to cook:
  1. Soak vermicelli in hot boiling water for about 2 or 3 minutes, drain well. Then toss it with 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1 Tbsp sesame oil. Set a side.
  2. Heat oil in a wok. Saute the ground spices until aromatic then stir in leek and shrimp. Continue stir-fry until shrimp change red color. Stir in cabbage and add about 2 tbsp water, stir-fry until cabbage wilted. 
  3. Mix in vermicelli and celery, seasoning with salt and sugar (if use). Toss to combine--do not mix/ stir cause it will break your vermicelli-Just carefully toss them with two wooden spoon (or tong) to combine the flavor. Check the taste.

Remove from heat and serve warm with fried egg and sprinkle fried shallot on top.  Serve it with pickles, YUMMY!





loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected