♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Lemon Curd Recipe II


Salam everybody. Merhaba from Turkiye.

My today post is my favorite one.....lemon Curd. Yes, this is my fave for anything. İ use it for jam on my soft bread. İ use as filling on my choux pastry, or my donut. And İ dip my croissant  in it ! Believe me, that so good! ^,^

This lemon curd is also my second recipe beside my other one here. And my today lemon curd İ use recipe from  here... İ think both recipe are great... you can use whatever you want if you will try to make your own lemon curd.

İ love lemon. No question about it cause İ know if you do love lemon too..you know how this shiny yellow fruit can give you many good things. Use it for infused water lemon--Like İ do every morning. Or put inside your hot tea (Love it!). Drink lemon juice with hot water and rock sugar=healthy . And İ love to make them in my cake recipe. Check my previous lemon cake recipe here.

Okay..okay ... you all know many benefits of this yummy sour fruit..now let's make this lemon curd.. try it also and tell me how you like it.


Recipe Lemon Curd :
Make about 1 jar 400 ml
  • 5 egg yolks ( İ use medium size)
  • 3/4 cup sugar plus extra to taste if needed ( İ use 1 cup)
  • 125 gr butter, room temperature
  • 3 lemons (take zest and juice)




How to:

Whisk the egg yolks and sugar in a heavy bottomed saucepan. Heat over low-medium heat. Add butter and heat slowly until the butter melts.

After butter melts, stir in lemon zest and juice. Keep stirring about 15 minutes until it's getting thickens. Remove from heat.



Keep in clean jar. İt will thicken when you keep in closed jar. 














loading...

3 comments:

  1. I love lemon curd. I got hooked on it while living in England and I still associate it all those wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love homemade lemon curd - so delicious and not hard either. Your recipe looks just delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemon curd is such a lovely addition to any dessert, loving your recipe and how easy it looks I must try this soon.

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected