♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Friendly Tag... I'm in

I've been tag by My dear foodie friend Ping. Hai Ping..! thanks for tagged me and be part of this friendly event. Here I just copy paste the rule to enliven this event from her page.

This tag is all about your own stuff. I think it's a great idea to highlight some long forgotten posts or some lonely, neglected, uncommented recipe ... especially during one's early days of blogging. I'm happy to be tagged by Ping, from Ping's picking to take part in this 7 - Link Challenge. That's 7 of your own posts in relation to the categories and then to nominate 5 victims bloggers to join in. No extra cooking or baking required.

2 simple rules:


A) publish links for the categories below (1 link per category)

I'm not sure exactly when the post should be published, so I just choose my posts only publishes in 2011


Here are my links:
 1. The most beautiful post:
Steamed Chocolate brownies with Sun Flower decoration
I consider this one to be most beautiful post in this 2011 until I felt pity to cut this cake ^,^


2. The most popular post:
Popular post based on google search this year, goes to:
Pırasa Böreğı




3. The most controversial post:
Frankly speakıng I don't really understand what ıs most controversial post is. 1st in my thought, controversial means, I post something, then suddenly somebody else claim it as his/ her post ..hehehehehe...anyway, then I decide my LAHMACUN to be controversial post. Why? I read on my tweeter some people claim this food came from their country, not Turkey. I know, some countries in same area (middle easter and mediteranean) have similarity in food and culture. Just like in south east asia, we have some similarity in food and culture, between, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei Darussalam, Singapore. Every country has differential and it's own characteristics :)



4. The most helpful post:
I think it will go to: Ayran-Cold yogurt drink



5. The post that was surprisingly successful:

Goes to: Cheddar cheesecake with fruits topping


6. The post that did not get the attention it deserved:
I know, most of you probably unfamiliar with this food, but once you try it.. you will like it. it's healthy vegetable snack during your empty hour :))


7. The post that I'm most proud of:
Tiramisu Cheesecake is the most I proud of. It's new for me also and I'm surprisingly amazed how great when   Cheesecake mix with tiramisu flavor ^,^



B) nominate up to 5 bloggers to take part


And my next 5 nominees are.....

1. Erin - Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts

2. Kelly - Eat your self skinny

3. Madeja - Cranberry Jam

4. Akheela - Torview

5. Sizuka - The Cat, The Rabbit & The Hedgehog








loading...

6 comments:

  1. Citra,

    Thank you for tagging me. I'll work on this tag tonite :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list of links! I really agree with the sunflower steamed brownie ... gorgeous! And I believe that went to top9 too, right? So happy you took part and got the chance to highlight your favorites :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful links! No wonder I'm a big fan of your blog~

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lizzy well Liz.. I'm fan of ur page too infact.. so we are fan each other :))))

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected