♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Kiwi Yogurt Panna Cotta with Pom jam sauce



Creamy and delish dessert is always being the number one request from hubby. Except for his favorite tiramisu, he always craves something like this, panna cotta. 


 
Ingredients:
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons water
- 4 tsp gelatin powder
- 1 cup (200 ml) heavy cream
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence

Garnish:
- Kiwi
- Pomegranate (I use homemade pomegranate jam)

or any fruits you have.


Method:
1) Gently pour gelatin in 3 tbsp water. Set aside until it gets soft.
2) Mix and stir heavy cream, milk, and sugar. Heat over medium heat until warm and starting to shimmer (do not boil it). Remove from heat.
3) Take a little milk mixture above and mixed with yogurt, stir until no lumps. Pour the solution back into the milk mixture and stir well. Combine Vanilla extract. Mix well. Allow cooling slightly (about 20 minutes).
4) Arrange pomegranate and thin-sliced kiwi in a serving cup/bowl (like the picture above). Careful pour panna cotta into it. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator at least 4 hours before serving.



How to unmold Panna cotta from it's bowl:
Lightly dip your mold inside warm water, do it carefully not melting your panna cotta too much. Then turn it on the dessert serving plate.

Enjoy.







loading...

5 comments:

  1. this look so lovely n awesome..
    love d gorgeous clicks dear..:)
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jay thank U Jay.. and thx for stopping by my blog.. I like yours too ^,^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so fruity, refreshing and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my!!! Just gorgeous...so fresh and vibrant...mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this looks BEAUTIFUL! almost too pretty to eat! :D love the photography too :D

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected