♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

No Bake pumpkin cheesecake

Who would not like cheese cake? All dessert if made from cream cheese .. certainly produce a delicate taste and must be nyum-nyum ... But not once or twice I also fail failed to make some cheese cake-cracking looks at surface mostly become my problem .. but still it taste yummy (^_^)
This time I want to try making non-bake version, other than easy, it's also more delicate. While now days is pumpkin season, I have an idea to make it cheese cake non bake version. I admit, its surface is less pretty, I want to make some kind of swirl motif on it to make a more attractive, but lack of expert, it look like this, but ... just enjoy it .. Next time would be more beautiful (^_^)



Just Want To share my simple recipe
Ingredient I:
- 20 ~ 25 ginger snap cookies, finely crush. For Ginger snap recipe you can see here
- 50 g unsalted butter. Melted.
Ingredients II:
- 225 g cream cheese
- 1 / 2 cup caster sugar
- 1 / 4 cup whole milk
- 1 / 2 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
Ingredients III:
- 450 g cream cheese
- 1 / 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 / 2 cup brown sugar
- 1 / 4 cup whole milk
- 1 1 / 2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 / 4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 / 2 teaspoon nutmeg powder (from grated nutmeg)
Materials IV:
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin powder, dissolve it with 1 / 4 cup water in small sauce pan.


Method:
1) Making basic crust: Mix ginger snap crust with melted butter until blended. Then press to the bottom of 7 or 8 " springform pan . Cover with plastic film and store in refrigerator.

2) Makin filling: In a food processor (or you could use blender), mixed materials II. Blend until smooth. Place it into medium bowl. set aside.
3) By using a food processor or blender, mix ingredients III. Blend until smooth. Place into a large bowl. set aside.
4) Heat over low heat, gelatin mixture until gelatin dissolves and clear. Take 1  and 1 / 2 tbsp gelatin solution and mix into medium bowl cream cheese, stir well. mix remaining gelatin into a large bowl cream-pumpkin mixture and stir well.
5) Take springform containing the crust, pour pumpkin-cream cheese mixture from big bowl. Then slowly add cream cheese, make a motif by swirl it with table knife or metal skewer.
6) Cover with a thin plastic film and chill in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours before serving.
Enjoy your pumpkin cheese cake (^_^)


loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected